Have To


“When you feel like hope is gone, just hold my hand 

Things will get better.

No need to worry babe,

I love you,

You won’t lose me

Because I was made just for you

I know you’re afraid

But it’s okay, I’m here

You remember it right?

Maybe it’s sound cheesy, but this is real.

My love for you is too real to be true

Do you believe it?

Ofcourse you have to believe it”

Darl, do you ever imagine the world without me before?

Because sometimes it’s really hard for me to keep stay,

My friend said I can’t stay like this any longer,

I have to push you from my life

But I can’t,

I can’t leave you,

I can’t imagine if I have to live in this world without you beside me

Why it has to be you?

Why I can’t leave you?

Why?

I feel like i’ll be dying if I lose you

I really want you to stay with me

Like forever and ever

But what can I do?

I can’t keep you any longer

 

I promised you that I’ll always be here for you

But I have to break it

Because I can’t keep you any longer

I’m sorry, I have to go someday

I have to leave you someday

I’ll hurt you someday

And maybe you’ll hate me someday

But what can I do?

This is the best choice for everyone right?

Even though I’ll get hurt too,

But I have to do it

Maybe you can’t accept it when I tell you someday

And i can accept it.

But please just don’t forget me,

Please keep our memories, cause I’ll keep it in my heart like forever

 

"I love you.

But I have to go

I’m sorry,

I have to leave you

But please, just don’t forget me

Cause I won’t forget you."

 

 

 

Love,

 

The girl who can’t erase you from her heart.







twitter: @sindyemilia7
instagram: @sindychoi7

Comments

Popular Posts